FerroCarrilOeste001.JPG

Summary[ ]

Description
English: Del Parque station of Buenos Aires Western Railway. The legend above said: "Ferrocarril del Oeste. El primero de la República Argentina. Inaugurado el 30 de Agosto de 1857.
Date 1857-1883 (the station was demolished in 1883)
Source Historia de la Literatura Argentina - Vol I [1]
Author Unknown

Licensing[ ]

Public domain This image is in the Berne Convention Article 7 (4)).

Use this template exclusively for photos and NOT for drawings or other pieces of art.
Dialog-warning.svg Warning: date and source of any publication prior to 20 year old must be indicated so anyone can check it, and clear evidence that the image was taken more than 25 years ago must be given.


Deutsch | English | español | français | italiano | македонски | മലയാളം | português | português do Brasil | русский | +/−

Flag of Argentina.svg
Public domain
This work is in the public domain in the published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.

Dialog-warning.svg
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country. PD-1923Public domain in the United States//commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FerroCarrilOeste001.JPG

References[ ]

  1. This book contains material from the Graphic Archive of the Nation, National Library, Institute of Argentine Literature of Facultad de Filosofía y Letras de Buenos Aires, National Historic Museum, El Día newspaper (La Plata), Argentine Society of Writers, Museum of Spanish Art "Enrique Larreta", Museo Gauchesco "Ricardo Güiraldes", Bartolomé Mitre Museum, Historic Museum of San Juan Province and private collections of Alejandro A. Storni, Enrique Banchs, María Elena Gaviola de Gálvez, Horacio Jorge Becco, Juan Carlos Griffin, Carlos Mastronardi, Sergio Provenzano, Norah Lange, Antonio Zamora, Julio F. Payró, María Elena Bravo de Quiroga, Luis Ordaz, Vicente Gesualdo and Adolfo de Obleta. Edited by Centro Editor de América Latina. Published on November 1968, Buenos Aires, Argentina.