English: Creator: Unidentified
Location: Mackay, Queensland
Description: Racecourse Central Mill was devastated, as was most of Mackay, after the 1918 cyclone. The mill started operating in 1889 and after being rebuilt, is still operating in 2008.
View this page at the State Library of Queensland: hdl.handle.net/10462/deriv/24144Information about State Library of Queensland’s collection: www.slq.qld.gov.au/resources/picture-queensland
|Author||State Library of Queensland, Australia|
|This image was originally posted to Flickr. Its license was verified as "Flickr-no known copyright restrictions" by the UploadWizard Extension at the time it was transferred to Commons. See the license information for further details.|
This image was taken from Flickr's The Commons. The uploading organization may have various reasons for determining that no known copyright restrictions exist, such as:No known copyright restrictionsNo restrictions
More information can be found at https://flickr.com/commons/usage/.
Please add additional copyright tags to this image if more specific information about copyright status can be determined. See Commons:Licensing for more information.